What does it mean and what does it take to follow Jesus?
What do I have to do?
- Realize that God loves you and is reaching out to you.
- Realize that you ave really messed up your life.
- Ask God to forgive you for your mess ups.
- Ask God to begin to control your life.
- Ask God to show you how to live in the right way, the way that is best for you.
What do I do next?
- Tell us or someone what God has done for you. (We want to help and encourage you!)
- Be baptized to tell the world what God has done for you. (Invite your friends to it, it will become a big deal to them.)
- Begin to talk to God and listen to Him each day. (Just talk to Him and listen in a normal way. You will probably want to read His word, the Bible.)
- Begin to show God that you love Him by the way you ove other people. (This is the most important thing, it is what Jesus said.)
Do you have questions? Are you ready to sign up for baptism? Just want to talk to someone about the decisions you’ve made? Please feel free to contact us!
Kris Lamle, Teaching Pastor | 580.678.6769
Keith Carter, Teaching Pastor | 580.678.8734
Parker Thompson, Youth Pastor |405.933.7392